Deluxe Ovens, Inc.
Thank you for your interest in the Deluxe Equipment Company. As a potential customer, you are well aware of the number of commercial ovens available in today's market. And, I'm sure your only real question is, "What makes a Deluxe oven any different?".
The majority of other commercial oven manufacturers boast "all purpose" ovens that claim to be all things to all products. At Deluxe Equipment Co., we have learned throughout the years that baking is a very diversified process that requires special baking equipment to achieve, not only the best, but also the most profitable results. That is why our product line features over 40 different models designed for your individual baking needs.
The Convect-A-Ray™ Oven is the exclusive design of Deluxe Equipment Co. Traditional convection ovens utilize high velocity blowers which consume "product moisture." The Deluxe Convect-A-Ray™ oven offers a combination of radiant heat and "gentle" convection. The results mean tastier rolls, cookies, pizzas, breads, even browning without turning the pans, and retained maxi-mum "product moisture."
The bottom line is.....Longer Shelf Life = Increased Profits.
Deluxe Model CR-1/2-4 Counter Top Covect-A-Ray Oven with 4 Half Pans
Countertop Half Pan Oven
Although ALL Deluxe Ovens are designed to be used as counter top units, most people refer to a "counter top oven" as a 1/2 size unit. The Deluxe starting size Counter Top Oven accommodates (2) 10-1/22" X 15-1/22". We also offer a number of standard size 13" X 18" Pan Ovens
Deluxe Model CR-2-3/P12 Complete Baking Center 3 Pan Oven/12 Pan Proofer
Deluxe CR-2-4 Convect-A-Ray Oven
• Bright Stainless Steel Exterior
• 450° Solid State Electronic Thermostat w/ Electric Heat Probe - Combined w/ 19 Individual Heating Elements and Gentle Air Flow Insures Even Heat Distribution
• Full View Heat Reflective Glass Doors are Fully Gasketed w/ Magnetic Closures
• Solid State Digital Timer (0 - 100 Minute Capacity)
• Heavy Insulated on All Sides
• 5" Crown Height
• Brilliantly Lighted From Each Side
Deluxe Oven CR-2-6 Convect-A-Ray Oven
• 7" Crown Heights
• Solid State Electronic Thermostat (450°)
• Solid State Digital Timer - (0-100 Minutes)
• 19 Individual Heating Elements Insures Even Heat Distribution
• Elements Warranted for Life
• Brightly Lighted
• Two-Speed Fan
• Full View "Heat Reflective" Glass Doors, Magnetic Closure
• Gleaming Stainless Steel Exterior
• Heavy Insulated
• Separate Controls Allow Use of One or Both Oven Sections
Deluxe Model P-8 Proofer
Deluxe Proofers and warmers
Deluxe Proofers and Food Warmers are the same in size and appearance. The only difference is in the internal construction. All our units come with humidity and temperature controls, as well as casters as standard equipment. Food Warmers can be ordered with or without humidity.
Deluxe Model CR-2-4 SD Space Saver- 8 Pan Double Convect-O-Ray Oven
Most Deluxe Ovens can be stacked; simply add a "D" to the model number when ordering. Double Ovens are energy and space efficient. Use both ovens during peak times and only one when the volume is not needed. Deluxe Double Ovens also allow the baker to use two different temperatures at the same time, for a variety of baking and cooking needs.
Deluxe BQ3 Lazy Susan Barbecue Machine
• Heat Reflective Glass Doors on both sides may be hinged to open from left or right. Solid back optional.
• Solid State Thermostats
• Less Service: No Chains or Gears
• Easy to Load and Unload
• Reminder Timer
• Thermostatically Controlled Heat
• Brilliantly Lighted
• "Rib Rack" for Hanging Spare Ribs
• No Accessories Required
• All Controls Located in "Cool" Zone
• An Easy to Clean Meat and Barbeque Oven
• Stainless Steel Interior and Exterior
• Easily Removable Lazy Susan Trays "Wash in the Sink" (3 Furnished)
• Simple - Easy to Operate and Clean
For information and pricing on all Deluxe products and options please call us at (800) 891-8423 or e-mail us at email@example.com.